Concerned about recent acquisitions in the Thin Client Marketplace?
Do you have these questions?
· Are you currently doing a Thin Client Proof of Concept and worried about the future availability of that product?
· Who will be my future account representative?
· Where will the support come from and will they be versed on supporting my current model?
· How will future warranty exchanges be handled?
· Will the current management utility support both brands and will I be forced to use two different managers if my model is discontinued and replaced with another?
· If I am forced to change models in the middle of my role out?
· Will the other brand support the same features I currently require?
· Will my pricing go up if I the model I am currently deploying is replaced with the other brands “comparable” model?
-Recall a previous acquisition that occurred in 2007 for clear examples of why these questions should asked and caution should be exercised.
Use 10ZiG Technology as a Model of Consistency in These Uncertain Times for these Reasons:
· 10ZiG has had the same in-house support with absolutely zero outsourcing.
· We have been using the same hardware for the past eight years and will continue to offer the same quality in years to come.
· 10ZiG is the path of least resistance in the entire marketplace and will continue to provide stability in our product.
· The maintenance of 10ZiG’s products, along with our established manager will continue to provide the up-most performance and will continue to develop and expand with our company.
· 10ZiG’s location has been stationary as we have been located in the Phoenix Metro Area since 1993.
Read Full Text Here
Reliability, quality and consistency are what you can count on with 10ZiG.